Up Your Mask Game with These Desert Clay Hacks
Get ready Pros. Tuel’s concocted several genius desert clay mask hacks that are sure to leave your client’s skin dewy soft and oh so hydrated. And since many of us consider the Nourish Phase of facial treatments the “best phase,” why not up your treatment game by using a desert clay mask as your base and then getting creative with these ideas from our Tuel Professionals. It’s time to seize the clay and conquer your mask treatments.
But First, Why Desert Clay?
So many reasons to love this hydrating clay mask. Mineral-rich smectite clay helps hydrate and balance, forming a protective barrier that calms the skin and locks in moisture. And the detoxifying powers run deep—known to energize the body, help heal acne, reduce the appearance of pores, and create blood flow to the skins surface, it detoxifies and absorbs excess oil without dehydrating the skin. The result is brighter, softer, more even-toned skin.
But Why Stop There?
If you’re looking for maximum results from your mask treatments when working with clients, consider pairing your desert clay mask with other masks to target specific skin types. These hacks all start with mixing your desert clay, with the appropriate mask (and enough water to make it creamy) for next level results.
- Acne Skin: Desert Clay + Detox Clay + Lift Up Firming Masks will not only treat but soothe acne. Working together, the clay masks will infuse the skin with minerals, draw out toxins, and hydrate , while Lift Up Firming Mask uses rich antioxidants to rejuvenate the skin.
- Combo or Oily Skin: Desert Clay + Balance Superfood Mask + Lift Up Firming Mask for a rejuvenating, balancing treatment that is fueled by superfood antioxidants such as kale, spirulina and spinach.
- Reactive Skin: Desert Clay + Balance Superfood Mask + Super Soothe to quickly calm down inflamed skin leaving it feeling cool, relieved and supple. Super Soothe Mask adds Canadian willow bark, arnica and lavender which can help relieve temporary redness and inflammation from skin conditions such as rosacea and acne.
- Dry Skin: Desert Clay + Moisture Plus offers the added benefits of shea, cocoa, murumuru and sunflower to remineralize, replenish and moisturize the skin while potentially preventing dehydration and moisture loss.
- Mature Skin: Desert Clay + Lift Up Firming Mask will mix rich antioxidants such as coenzyme Q10, algae extract and glucosamine, with the powerful benefits of the desert clay mask to hydrate the skin while giving it a firmer, tighter and more lifted appearance.