While one face mask is good, two or three of the right combos can boost results even further. Tuel products are specifically designed to work together—the best botanicals (and some science too)—to help you treat and care for all of your clients' skincare challenges. Let’s dig a little deeper and see what’s behind each mask and the best ways to combine them to enhance facial treatments, leaving your clients’ skin with a perfect glow.
The Perfect Lineup
With five masks each customized to particular skincare concerns, plus a highly effective desert clay mask and an enzyme peel exfoliating mask, Tuel offers many options to treat and heal the skin during your facial treatments. If you are a Tuel Pro, you know we always suggest using Desert Clay as your base mask. Ideal for every skin type, this hydrating clay mask detoxifies pores and absorbs excess oil without drying out skin. Mineral-rich smectite clay helps hydrate and balance, forming a protective barrier that calms reactive skin and locks in moisture.
Mix Things Up
While highly effective and a facial treatment staple, we say don’t be afraid to mix things up with it comes to your mask treatments. Start with your desert clay, then add the appropriate mask for their skin type. Instead of just applying each individually, get creative and mix them together for maximum results. Try these mask combinations created personally by our Tuel education experts:
- For Dry or Mature Skin: Desert Clay + Moisture Plus will remineralize, replenish and moisturize the skin while creating a protective barrier to prevent dehydration and moisture loss.
- For Mature Skin: Desert Clay + Lift Up Firming Mask will first remineralize, then hydrate and protect the skin against external aging factors, giving the skin a firmer, tighter, and lifted look.
- For Acne: Desert Clay + Detox Clay + Lift Up Firming Masks to treat and soothe acne-prone skin. The Desert Clay Mask drives in minerals and draws out toxins, the Detox Clay Mask is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and calming, while Lift Up Firming Mask rejuvenates and heals the skin. You can also try mixing the Detox Clay Mask and the Balance Mask to nourish and soothe the skin.
- For Combo/Oily Skin: Desert Clay + Balance Superfood Mask + Lift Up Firming Mask for a rejuvenating, balancing treatment. Their skin will come away feeling like silk.
- For Reactive Skin: Desert Clay + Balance Superfood Mask + Super Soothe to quickly calm down inflamed skin leaving it feeling cool, relieved and supple.
- Want to take your facials to the next level? Add an essential oil to any mask treatment for added nourishment.
- You can also massage with Lift-Up Firming Mask as well as using it in your finishing mix. And if your client is still a little red by this stage, use the Super Soothe Mask during the massage to help calm their skin.