The Most Important Thing You Can Do
Protect . Protect . Protect
A skin care professional promotes healthy skin, and relieves anxiety in their clients by helping to diminish acne, wrinkles, dark spots and other unwanted skin issues in a relaxing environment. As an esthetician if you aren’t doing this important final step for your clients then everything you are doing is almost pointless…
Sell sun care to your clients.
- Many people don’t wear sunscreen every day.
- Many women think their makeup has enough sunscreen in it so they don’t wear sunscreen underneath.
- All skin colors should wear sun protection all year long.
- Skin cancer is the most common cancer in the US.
- The most preventable skin cancer is caused by exposure to UV light from the sun or tanning beds.
- You are a direct link to helping your clients stay informed about protecting their skin.
- Tu’el Skin Care has moisturizing sun care options for all skin types and conditions.
- Over the counter sun care is fine for the body but not the best option for the face.
Extreme weather conditions can take a toll on the skin. This coupled with exposure to UV rays, and using unsuitable sun care can lead to skin damage. Your clients need a product that provides full spectrum protection, is formulated for their skin type, and made with ingredients that promote hydration. You can help prevent future problems buy simply selling sun care to your clients. The best thing your client can do to prevent premature aging is use sun protection. Tu’el has sun protection for every skin type and for all conditions including severe cold and extreme heat. Contact us to find out more.